To learn more about the value of what you are buying, you can download the leaflet here.
1 Users Licence 3 Users Licence 5 Users Licence
1 Users Licence
3 Users Licence
5 Users Licence
In the solution you can find a Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) workbook covering:
- Toxic Vapour Release
- Reactive Chemicals
- This workbook is designed to lead a team responsible for operating a hazardous process through a series of questions going all the way to the detail of unit operations such as pumps, reactors, heat exchangers. The outcome should be a valuable record of the methods used to manage the hazards and a tool for training operators.
Basic workbooks for estimating consequence:
- Fire based on the Dow Chemical Company’s Fire and Explosion Index (see Figure 4)
- Explosion based on TNO Multi Energy methodology (see Figure 5)
- Toxic vapour release based on the Dow Chemical Company’s Chemical Exposure Index. (see Figure 6)
Technical Preconditions for the Use of PROMIS®
To use PROMIS® the following technical preconditions must exist on the part of the user:
- E-mail-address per active user for the registration;
- Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 or greater, a HTML5 full compatible browser and WebGL activated
- DSL internet linkage with at least 1 Mb/s transfer rate.
Should there any failure occur in the use of PROMIS®, in spite of the above mentioned preconditions being fulfilled, please, contact without delay our support team and communicate the kind of failure and the current configuration of your internet browser and operating system.
PROMIS@Service will use best efforts to eliminate the failure within the shortest possible time.