- Multilingual in nine languages and Multi-Client enabled
- Structure and Share the organisation’s experience, as well as institutional Knowledge
- Visualisation of Inter-relationships of all Processes in the Organisation
- Support de-facto Certification and Compliance
- Protect your Intellectual Property Rights
- Online interactive Collaboration between SMEs, Consultants and interested Parties (e.g. suppliers, public authorities, banks)
- Europe-wide Qualification for the PROMIS® Consultants
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), also called Cloud computing, represents a model for software delivery which allows organizations to license applications instead of buying them.
- No hardware or software to purchase and maintain
- Rapid deployment – the software or service is essentially available as needed
- Easy to manage, updates are automatic and performed by the vendor
- Costs are affordable and predictable
Community of Consultants
PROMIS® is a collaborative community of consultants who are experienced provider of advice, resources or training to SMEs in the fields of health & safety, quality, environmental, ICT Security and/or integrated management systems. The collaborative community supports SMEs to find the answer to their questions through the collective experience and talent of our consultants, who are ISO qualified by the CEN CWA 16275.
The professional competences should be supported by appropriate and recognised professional qualifications where applicable; and/or evidence of professional leadership or special contribution in specific technical field(s).
The database of qualified consultants, with details of personal experience and own professional profile is searchable in various ways by potential SME clients who can make contact with the consultants through PROMIS®.
The PROMIS® eShop is the market place for small organizations and consultants. Here you find relevant expertise, selected information and training on compliance and management and other issues.
In the eShop you can sell your expertise and content to existing customers, as well as to sell your PROMIS® sector solutions at national level.
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) need tailored business services to help them to comply with the challenging requirements of the complex regional, national and European Safety, Health, Environment, Quality and other regulations.
Any failure to fulfill these compliance requirements involves significant risks for your business. In addition, increased demands from public authorities, funding agencies, insurers and customers are generating ever growing pressures.
PROMIS® supports organizations and consultants to demonstrate regulatory compliance via an advanced reporting tool and the integrated management system.
Initial reviews, questionnaires and structured content from institutions, associations and experts are offered to support training and raise awareness.